Medical Director, Action Spine and Joint
- Harvard-trained physician with Board Certifications in Psychiatry and Neurology
- Completed residency in Neurology at Wayne State University and additional residency and fellowship at Harvard Medical School
- Specializes in Orthopedics, Neurology, Occupational Medicine, and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Has performed more than 1,500 Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s) over the past 20 years in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases, among others
- Has testified as an expert witness in court hundreds of times.