WEST NASHVILLE CHIROPRACTORS
Dr. Casey and Dr. Josh are amazing! They saved me from cervical neck surgery. I’ve been going for about four years. I still go in for adjustments as I can feel an incredible difference before and after. They really listen to what is going on and give great exercises to strengthen muscles to help the joints. GO SEE THEM. I am a skeptic no more.
~ Pamela Boylan, LPC-MHSP
West Nashville Chiropractors
If you have tried yoga, massage, over-the-counter and prescription medication, and you’re still having back pain, consider the West Nashville Chiropractors everyone is talking about: Action Spine & Joint!
Chiropractic is considered more effective than any other form of treatment for lower back pain in patient studies. At Action Spine & Joint, our services go much farther than that, though! We can treat any joint, any part of the spine, as well as ligaments, muscles, and cartilage – no matter what the source of your pain or discomfort, we have the answer you’ve been looking for!
Our success rate is nearly 100% for reducing and, in some cases, eliminating pain that some of or patients have been living with – needlessly – for years.
Many people we encounter are looking for West Nashville chiropractors because they want to avoid drug therapies. Whether it’s the fear of addiction or the avoidance of side effects, we respect that choice and are proud to offer an alternative!
Compared to other forms of spine and joint treatment, chiropractic is rated higher than physical therapy, primary care, and specialty practices in our ability to diagnose and treat conditions from head to toe!
Chiropractors in West Nashville
Action Spine & Joint is home to the most progressive chiropractors in West Nashville. Our doctors are highly trained in the latest and most effective treatments in order to best serve our patients.
Here are a few of the advanced treatments our patients have access to:
- Prolotherapy Injections (PRP) – An alternative therapy that uses injections to treat musculoskeletal issues like tendonitis, plantar fasciosis, and low back pain.
- Stem Cell Treatment – Similar to bone marrow transplants, stem cell therapy can regrow healthy cells and tissue where there is damage, such is the case with knee osteoarthritis.
- Viscosupplementation Therapy and Joint Injections – Lubricating fluid is injected into joints, particularly the knee, in order to reduce pain from diseases like osteoarthritis.
- Ligament Treatments – Chiropractic adjustments are tailored to the patient’s needs. A ligament injury often needs to have the swelling and pain reduced so that healing can begin.
- Spinal Stenosis Chiropractic Treatments – Spinal stenosis is considered a disability, but if it is treated correctly, you don’t have to stop living your life, your way!
These therapies are offered few places other than Action Spine & Joint. Surprisingly few chiropractors in West Nashville have embraced progressive medicine and alternative therapies as readily as we have.
But don’t be concerned that you can’t get an old-fashioned adjustment at Action Spine & Joint! Our team is experienced in traditional chiropractic treatments as well, and we can even do low force and ‘no pop’ adjustments depending on the patient’s tolerance level. The purpose of traditional chiropractic treatment is to restore range of motion in the joints, and we can accomplish that through a variety of techniques.
No matter what your preference, Action Spine & Joint is the chiropractor of choice for West Nashville and the surrounding areas!